Your child’s safety is our priority. As a child care facility, we are continuing to follow the child care regulations. We have familiarized ourselves with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines for child care facilities. Although the CDC guidelines are separate from the regulations, it is extremely important for us to follow the CDC guidelines to the best of our ability. This will help keep your child and our staff healthy.
We made some changes in our child care program, such as:
- • All staff has been trained in the CDC guidelines for childcare centers operating during the COVID-19 pandemic
- • Our staff is required to wear masks
- • Your child (24 months or older) will be asked to wear a mask unless they have underlying health or developmental issues.
- • We clean and disinfect more often, including the use of hand sanitizer.
- • We hired a professional environmental company to clean our center weekly.
- • We do not allow personal items into our facility, i.e. backpacks, toys, stuffed animals, car seats, bags etc. We will provide every child with a tote bag for their belongings.
- • The children do not share toys, pencils, crayons or markers. Students have their own basket of toys in each classroom labeled with their name.
- • We will use routine daily health check tools that includes taking a child’s temperature prior to entering the classroom.
- • We ask that the same person drop off and pick up your child from the center.
- • There are no visitors allowed in the center until further notice.
- • All tours of the facility will be scheduled after the center closes.